“Content is king” we all are agree on this statement but in today’s word we should know how to use this KING effectively. Let say you have very good content for your page/post then you again need to consider these things for better visibility.
1. There Should be minimum 400 words in your blog post. If you limited this to only 250 words than This is far too low and should be increased.
2. keyphrase should be shorter and there can be only one keyphrase.
3. The keyword / phrase (suppose you used – seo blog, seo updates, seoily blog, serach engine optimization, seo tips, seo tips and tricks, better seo) should appear in the page title.
4. If keyword doesn’t appear in the first paragraph of the copy, make sure the topic is clear immediately.
5. If No images appear in page, consider adding some as appropriate.
6. A meta description should contain the target keyword / phrase (Like you used – seo blog, seo updates, seoily blog, serach engine optimization, seo tips, seo tips and tricks, better seo)
7. If The keyword for page contains one or more stop words, consider removing them. Example: Found ‘and’.
8. If The keyword / phrase does not appear in the URL for this page. So you should change the URL and If you decide to rename the URL be sure to check the old URL 301 redirects to the new one!
9. The page title should contains minimum of 40 characters. Use the space to add keyword variations or create compelling call-to-action copy.
10. If No outbound links appear in page, consider adding some as appropriate.
11. If No subheading tags (like an H2) appear in the copy then add these.
12. If You’ve never used your focus keyword before then it is very good.
Try these thing and you will surely see the better result in search engine rankings.
Happy Blogging!! 🙂